A face from the past... New digs.. New body.. Same Wulf...

Haven to discuss other worlds than that of Rubi-Ka & Hyboria.

A face from the past... New digs.. New body.. Same Wulf...

Postby Knightwulf/Senex » Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:04 am

Just thought I'd drop a line and say hi to all ye fine people as it's been ages since I've seen ye all... Happily residing on Istaria these days along with quite a few members of Valour Eternal (we're on the US 'Expanse' shard)... Having a blast with all the crafting.. The new experiences and the new world to explore. I miss the people of Rubi-Ka, but not so much RK herself... I do believe this olde Fixer has put up his running shoes for good, retired to Borealis and opened a used Stiletto dealership.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons or Wulfves... For ye are crunchy and taste good whence dipped in steak sauce.
Knightwulf/Senex

Postby Flameforge » Wed Jan 07, 2004 1:25 pm

Ohh, KW, nice to hear from you :)
Flameforge
Website monkey

Postby Cogs » Wed Jan 07, 2004 6:23 pm

Hey pal!! Nice of you to drop by us, m8ey :D! Good to hear youve found a place you like........still miss you here though....:D
Silly ole bugger
Cogs

Postby Gearsoul » Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:21 pm

Character names on Istaria, KW? I'm trying to find a US Server where there are actually people I can play with that I KNOW. Haven't played too much because of that. :(

-Gearsoul
Gearsoul

Postby Addice » Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:49 pm

nice to hear from you KW. do you know any plans of Horizons getting pvp zones in the near future. PK always brings more fun into games :D
Gaara: I finally understand... I am alone! I will not believe anyone anymore.... I will not love... I'm on my own... haha... thats right... I'm all alone.

Addice

Postby Selavi » Wed Jan 07, 2004 11:47 pm

Nice to hear from you again ol mate. I am running around in Istaria myself these days and also having a blast. Perhaps we will run into each other as soon as the transatlantic servers/accounts are open.

Addice: Dont know of any plans to open up for PvP in Horizons yet. Cant see how that is gonna be unless they open some arena, because we are all on the same side here. Personaly I dont like PvP, so if they never implement it, ill be just as happy :) Cooporation is the biggest queword in this game. Crossguild cooporation to get certain buildings and structures buildt up so to open up other play areas, building citys, bridges etc. All of these projects need team work at a great extent. Cant see how PvP can be implemented into this other than in some sort of arena. There is a roman cirkus kinda arena already buildt, so with some game tweaking they might turn it into a PvP area.
Selavi

Postby LilBurst » Thu Jan 08, 2004 11:38 am

Hey sel, is there any time table on when they'll open up servers to us 'merkins? i'll probably be getting horizons sometime in the next few weeks...if they don't open up cross atlantic servers, i'll be content to chill with Gearsoul :D/
LilBurst

Postby Selavi » Thu Jan 08, 2004 11:48 am

Bursty: There havent been any official statement yet, but the rumour will have it sometime in january. Not even sure how it is gonna work. Are they gonna start a whole different server for just for this purpose (wich I doubt) or just gonna let people join whatever server they see fit? latter seems most likely. Wich means that someone will have to start all over again :D
Selavi

Return to Alternate Worlds