Answers for Cogs and Sid

Haven to discuss other worlds than that of Rubi-Ka & Hyboria.

Answers for Cogs and Sid

Postby Warcrime » Mon Jan 26, 2004 10:58 am

Cogs Im a lvl 15 Warrior / lvl 17 Weaponsmith at the present time, Am spending more time on crafting then fighting atm so as to be able to make better weapons and tools for crafting for the guild.

Sid the Gameplay is straight forward as far as combat goes in all MMORPG's , Bugs seem to be Few and Far between seems like they really stay ontop of them, as far as Balance goes thats another thing they stay well ontop of at one point Elemental Archers were doing way to much Dmg so Artifact Entertainment took care of it quickly by Reducing their Dmg well back on par with other Chars. Competition for Items is really non existant because the best stuff in the game is Player made.

But with the Diverse range of classes you can play balance actually isnt an issue. At lvl 20 I can become a Reaver/Chaos Warrior/Knight of Creation/Beserker or any other class that i have the skills needed to be one. Each has unique Charcteristics such as ammount of dmg, type of armor and weapons. Lets say I go from Warrior to Beserker First i lose the protection of Platemail Armor as they can only wear cloth and leather but i start doing a Ton more DMG in the trade off, Im stuck with using 2 hand Axes and swords so Char Balance all depends on what you play.
Warcrime

Return to Alternate Worlds