To Flameforge

Haven to discuss other worlds than that of Rubi-Ka & Hyboria.

To Flameforge

Postby Volais » Wed Mar 03, 2004 2:20 pm

I just wanted to ask you what server you decided to stick with and to tell ya this...Dont join a guild and get used to it. Why? Cause Im a spoiled brat. Actually, I wanted to make a guild with ya when i get back into the game.
ANyway..yay? nay?
Volais

Postby Flameforge » Wed Mar 03, 2004 3:34 pm

Well I can't even play Hz right now due to the billing problem, and it's quite likely that there is nothing that can be done and that I'll never be able to play -- although I am still waiting on Hz Support to get back to me.

I have one character on Spirit who I liked, but my main (Hejiro) was on Dawn.
Flameforge
Website monkey

Postby Volais » Wed Mar 03, 2004 8:48 pm

billing prob? Is your being in Ausie land messin stuff up?
Volais

Postby Flameforge » Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:22 pm

Just got home and found Hz Support have now replied: they can't do anything.

Yay, I bought the box and can't even play LOL.

The problem is that when you sign up for a new account, or upgrade a trial account, a "pre-authorisation" is performed on your credit card. This transaction is an amount of $1, which I think is charged to you then given back -- done to confirm the card is valid. And just to be different, my bank does not allow transaction amounts so low! $10 would have been fine, hell $1.50 probably would have worked, but not $1 so the pre-authorisation is rejected and fails.

I figured this was due to the free month I receive with the retail key. When I sign up, they validate my credit card but do not need to bill me for that month. So I asked if it were possible to forego the free month and just start billing me straight away... but apparently no can do.
Flameforge
Website monkey

Postby Selavi » Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:49 pm

Man, redtape and nitpicking. Thats just to bad. Here you buy a game with full intentions of playing it, but cant because your not able to pay because of bank vs playercompany BS. Hope it get sorted somehow.
Selavi

Postby Volais » Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:14 pm

wow...contact your bank about that. Damn that sucks..oh well..gives me more time to get back online and raise my char...good luck mate.....damnit now they've gotten me saying it
Volais

Postby Freuty » Thu Mar 04, 2004 12:28 am

Jeez Vol, I can't keep up, thought u were coming back to AO?!? You change yer mind more times than I change my undercrakers ;)

And Flame... don't worry m8, it's a Sign ! AO has you and u aint leaving ;)
Freuty, Veteran
Luvingston, Veteran
Freuty

Postby Volais » Sat Mar 06, 2004 1:33 pm

I AM comming back....ive already lvled to 37 in less than a week...but ill also be going back to Horizons soon..as ill have the cash for both
Volais

Return to Alternate Worlds