Greetings from another galaxy far far away...

Haven to discuss other worlds than that of Rubi-Ka & Hyboria.

Greetings from another galaxy far far away...

Postby BigSwede » Sun Mar 14, 2004 2:29 pm

Hi people.
Long time no see and all that stuff. Miss you all.... Well, those of you I know.. To the rest of you: Hi, I'm just an old man with a pointy stick walking by to say hey to my old mates in Cerberus. Don't you bother me or I'll take out the teeth put on the gloveth and thmack you in the fathe! :mrgreen:

Hey Cogs, say hi to Wheels for me eh? You old rascal.... Fel sends her love :P
BigSwede

Postby Flameforge » Sun Mar 14, 2004 5:08 pm

Hey, what about me, Fel?? ;)

Nice to hear from you, Bigs. Hope things are going well for you in life and that place far, far away.
Flameforge
Website monkey

Postby Cogs » Sun Mar 14, 2004 8:20 pm

Hey ole boy! Man, you should be here with us, you know :D.......rocking the world of Rubi-Ka....this is your home.....break down and succumb to the force.....umm...force....damn.....theres that word again! :D

Miss you to m8....and Mamasboy is back and active again, and you know who he wanders around looking for....gazing at the stars and the moons, wondering where his love is...if there is still a spark in her heart...she never left that special place in his ole heart you know!

I hope all is well with you, Lasse...and that both life, kids and yourself is doing good!
We still going fishing this summer? :D

Be well m8, and thanks for coming by and sayin hi to old faces!
Silly ole bugger
Cogs

Postby Stillhaa » Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:25 am

heya biggie :)
glad to hear from ya, hope everything is all good ? :D
things here is just splendid, but we could need another building part swinging enf around :P
*points at the beam*
flame has gone crazy , running around with a cook cleaver and a lil tiny "mora kniv" in his hand :P
hehe

peace
-Stillhaa 216 MA General, ass'whooper shizzle
-Xhero 202 Shade, hiney'spanker shizzle
Stillhaa

Postby BigSwede » Mon Mar 15, 2004 3:53 am

My account is canceled, and I think that if I got back I'd just be in the way for you guys, stumbling around with that beam, well if there are beams at all anymore...

Miss you guys alot and wish that things could have been different, but I can't return now.Even if I got Bigs and Fel back it wouldn't just be the same anymore. And I can't support an account to use only for chatting hehe.

Another life, another game.... I will ofcourse do as I usually do, check in here from time to time, to see how my family is doing.
BigSwede

Return to Alternate Worlds