SWG Free Trial (This involves you to Mr. Big)

Haven to discuss other worlds than that of Rubi-Ka & Hyboria.

SWG Free Trial (This involves you to Mr. Big)

Postby Volais » Sat Jun 12, 2004 8:48 pm

They released a free 14 day trial of SWG if anyones interested. http://www.fileplanet.com search SWG and you should find it

Big..atm im dling the game. I was wondering what server your on and what your name is (Also if you happen to hang out in any particular place). I could use a guide. Maybe we could hit a cantina and have a drinking contest or somethin...
Volais

Postby Volais » Sat Jun 12, 2004 9:31 pm

wait..do you still play on Starsider, and is your char still Gaia?
Volais

Postby LilBurst » Sun Jun 13, 2004 7:13 pm

Heya Volly! I'm currently playing on Ahazi. Character name Yotz.
Yep, i've been playing "that game" the past couple weeks, don't worry, i'm not leaving AO...i just needed some variety :)
LilBurst

Postby Volais » Sun Jun 13, 2004 7:49 pm

get on the above server. Yeah im demanding..problem?
Volais

Postby BigSwede » Mon Jun 14, 2004 2:39 am

Sorry for answering so late.

Yes I play on Starsider and I have two characters there.
Gaia, who is currently mayor of a town just southish from Mos Eisley on Tatooine, This character is also an architect.

Bigs is a bounty hunter also living in the same town

The towns name is Malador as is the guilds name. Come by sometime and say hello if you like.
BigSwede

Postby Flameforge » Thu Jun 24, 2004 2:58 pm

I got a friend from work to download the trial for me and convinced him to try it too, his first MMOG. We've been having so much fun! They really got the StarWars atmosphere done well. He's a brawler/artisan and I'm scout/marksman/medic so our skills seem to compliment well.
Flameforge
Website monkey

Postby Kicktopps » Thu Jun 24, 2004 3:26 pm

Flameforge wrote:I got a friend from work to download the trial for me and convinced him to try it too, his first MMOG. We've been having so much fun! They really got the StarWars atmosphere done well. He's a brawler/artisan and I'm scout/marksman/medic so our skills seem to compliment well.

Wait... First MMORPG.... do you remember that AO has a free 7 day trial? YOu got him hooked on the wrong game!! :roll:
Kicktopps

Postby Flameforge » Thu Jun 24, 2004 4:59 pm

Yeah I know :/ I did try but AO didn't have the same pull as he is far more familiar with the SW world.
Flameforge
Website monkey

Postby Volais » Thu Jun 24, 2004 9:17 pm

It was good..i only got to visit two cities only....sad
Volais

Postby Lindbeck » Thu Jun 24, 2004 9:29 pm

i heard a rumour that to become a better healer/doc/medic in SWG you have to sit in some hospital and wait for the sick and wounded :shock:
Dr. Kai-Otto Lindbeck - president of Forsaken
Lindbeck

Postby Flameforge » Fri Jun 25, 2004 5:29 pm

Essentially, it does seem so, Lind :shock: And it's tricky too, because I don't seem to get much XP from healing... I don't have medicine kits to heal so every time I do I am using "mind skill" and wounding myself! But then I get to run off to the cantina for some R&R and gawk at twilek dancers :mrgreen:
Flameforge
Website monkey

Postby Volais » Fri Jun 25, 2004 6:16 pm

i was a Marksman/Scout/Entertainer BTW
Volais

Postby BigSwede » Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:16 am

Actually, by using kits and go out with groups for hunts will earn you alot of xp. But I often see new healers sitting in the hospitals waiting for people who needs help.
BigSwede

Postby Cogs » Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:42 am

Hey Lasse m8 :D! Its good to see you still around......still miss you around here you know :).....and hoping for that return some sunny day....a man can hope, cant he? :D

Hope all is well with you, my friend, and take good care of yourself!
Silly ole bugger
Cogs

Postby BigSwede » Tue Aug 03, 2004 3:51 am

Hey old man. I can assure you, I've been thinking of more than once. But in the end it all depends on how much time one can spend on a game and how much money one is willing to pay to keep it up. Since I'm currently holding two accounts in SWG and I have problems finding time to play there I feel it wouldn't be good to have yet another account on another game just for kicks.
Besides, I've found that the community on Starsider galaxy, where I have my characters, is roleplaying alot more than people in general in AO. While twinks are usually very common in AO you almost never see any in SWG, and if you do, you can almost count his remaining time on the server in days, since twinks rarely roleplay much.

So until something better comes my way, I'll probably stay on Tatooine and collect rare art for my personal gallery. Pretty soon I will have my own personal cruiser so I can travel between the planets when I want without having to wait for the shuttle.

I hope to see you around sometime...
BigSwede

Return to Alternate Worlds