OMG, im hooked !!!

Haven to discuss other worlds than that of Rubi-Ka & Hyboria.

OMG, im hooked !!!

Postby Timpuri » Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:24 am

Whew, i did remember to come to work today...that means im not totally wreck doesnt it ?

This all started on a rainy monday a week ago, i bought a xbox console... week passes waiting for tuneup parts and after a few hours of work on friday night the new and improved xbox awakes... and suddenly i wake up to see its monday morning and i should be at work, DANG !
Anybody else played SW:Knights of the old republic...it rocked my world :lol:
Tura Timpuri, Engineer

"Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
When catapults are outlawed, only outlaws will have catapults"
Timpuri

Postby Flameforge » Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:44 am

KotOR (on PC) is up on my games list as probably my all-time favourite. I just liked everything about it--was really my sort of game. Excellent graphics, some terrific voice acting, engaging storyline, fun character development. I've played it through twice and still believe there is more I could have discovered.
Flameforge
Website monkey

Postby furydemon » Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:25 am

Yeah I played it twice on the PC (had to be evil first of course :D ) - great fun - it should be been 10 times as long!
[The Cyb0r Pope Jpegg] That's Mr Bitch to you...
furydemon

Postby rahmorak » Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:55 am

Yep, KotOR (PC) is one of my all-time favourite games. I just hope KotOR II can be as good/better without the Bioware magic.
rahmorak

Postby Flameforge » Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:14 pm

FuryD, did you go once through as good and once through as evil?

I did a Light warrior chick--was hilarious, she was so tough she'd care naught of mines and just step on them all LOL. Pretty standard goodie-goodie save-the-world fare ;)

Then played again as a Dark force-mage bloke which was brilliant with surprising story developments. Nothing like nuking whole crowds with chain Force Storm, mwahaha. Just the last fight was damn near impossible...

Not long until the sequel!
Flameforge
Website monkey

Postby Volais » Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:15 pm

go play Fable.

If you liked KOTOR youll love Fable
Volais

Postby furydemon » Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:21 pm

Flameforge wrote:FuryD, did you go once through as good and once through as evil?

Yup - a girly girl both times (the guy was such a goodie goodie I was 'supposed' to fall in love with - I don't THINK so!). Excellent fun - tho I do think the light side character rocked!

And - hard as it is to agree with Volias :P I can't wait for Fable to be released here in EUrope - just a couple more weeks... waited 4 years for that beast...
[The Cyb0r Pope Jpegg] That's Mr Bitch to you...
furydemon

Return to Alternate Worlds