So where is..

Haven to discuss other worlds than that of Rubi-Ka & Hyboria.

So where is..

Postby Auro » Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:18 pm

All the fun stories about your characters in WOW?

Ive been up all night reading forums,and i finally,after a year or two manage to get into Cerb forums (damn Internet suppliers) and there is nothing,nada..zip empty!

I know Cogs's story..the Insane over horny humpin Dwarf...we all know that one :mrgreen: ,but..so..um..tell me!!!or ill fall asleep and Stina has to wake me up with some ebil jumper cabels!

Anraath/Auro.

(btw..something fishy with my account here,Auropia seems to not want to be logged in for some reason,so made a new account..sowwy Mr Moderator :-'' )
Retired Guild Master AIL Eu-WOW.
Currently awaiting new adventures!
Auro

Postby Indefatigable » Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:49 am

I've just started playing WoW and Misjkin + his friend told me to be a priest, since they are rogue and hunter. Ok i thought...It's actually been alright but then they took me to kill some elites yesterday and i'm sure they enjoyed getting me killed time after time whilst they lived :) I would seem to be a bit of a squishy gimp.

I am also a human priest with the ugliest hood you ever saw. However I can soon make things glow so it's all alright :)
Indefatigable

Postby MissCarmen » Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:25 am

playing in college??? hmmm
hugs :)
MissCarmen

Postby Indefatigable » Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:03 am

Never heard of easter holidays? :) At college all i do is study and more study!!...yeah right :p 5 weeks Easter holidays though, i can't complain about much :)
Indefatigable

Postby Auro » Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:44 pm

Well you should all join us in the fun!

Free beer to the one that can get me 180 Rugged leather :roll:

hate that damn Tribal leatherworking,does it show? :twisted: :mrgreen:
Auro

Postby Indefatigable » Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:23 am

I'll take the free beer...I don't have the leather though I just make things sparkle ;)

My priest is a bit of a diamond himself...Pink cape, Purple robe, Blue headband and curtain style haircut.

And anybody who can give my priest green stuff to turn into magical stuff I will give them a set of Azure!!! Thats right...not an april fools joke...just a full set of Azure armor made by myself :P
Indefatigable

Postby Auro » Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:21 pm

heheheh

Well i got the leather now,ive dinged 300 Leatherworking,just got my final pieces of the tribal armor sets =) so now i just gotta get some feathers n stuff and im set to start my Instance run for the last levels to 60 =)
Auro

Postby Schuyler » Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:59 pm

lvl 60 gnome warrior!! Killed everything in game but the last 2 names in MC. I also like night elf laddys yea!! send me nude pic plz? I play on Stormrage u.s. I own yep and people laugh at me cause I"m a gnome warrior :(. But I tank better then most!!
Schuyler

Postby Auro » Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:45 am

LOL Schu!! :D Heya pumpkinpie! :D

Yea..Im so hawt..my long rubber ears,and those evil moves...yea..people just loooove to watch me dance :D/

(and dump those pesky US servers and hijack a EU account :P I misss playing with j0000 )

:mrgreen:

Hopefully ill ding 60 today or tomorrow..only half a lvl to go :-'' :D/
Auro

Postby Addice » Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:00 pm

Schuyler wrote:I own yep and people laugh at me cause I"m a gnome warrior :(

lol you don't own!

gl/gratz on 60 Auro
Gaara: I finally understand... I am alone! I will not believe anyone anymore.... I will not love... I'm on my own... haha... thats right... I'm all alone.

Addice

Return to Alternate Worlds