The Matrix Online

Haven to discuss other worlds than that of Rubi-Ka & Hyboria.

The Matrix Online

Postby Volais » Sun Apr 24, 2005 11:34 am

So today for not apparent reason I bought the Matrix Online (Hey..I havent used my store discount for some time now...shut up).

Im installing now and Im sure that Ill spend about a week or so patching, but so far, it looks interesting...interesting enough to quit Planetside (Least untill I start getting cash from my many sources)? Maybe.

I dunno though, I mean sure..My wallpaper is matrix related, my windows theme is matrix related, my Anarchy Online characters were influenced by Matrix characters, I have an unnessesary large amount of Matrix dvds, I have enter the matrix, I saw the IMAX of both Matrix sequels 4 times.......each, I have a custom tailored Matrix styled trenchcoat, Matrix sunglasses, and a cell phone that was custom made to be the "Push button and top pops up" one from Reloaded, and the fact that i know just about every thing about the movies and could probably recite every line said by every character in every movie...

...but I dunno.....ya think Ill like this?
Volais

Postby Volais » Sun Apr 24, 2005 7:11 pm

Ok..im Xyther on the Server Proxy (which seems to have the highest population).

So..if anyone out there is playing that...or planning to play it....join Proxy.
Volais

Postby Guest » Wed May 18, 2005 4:07 am

very interesting...ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to Alternate Worlds