Remember Me?

Haven to discuss other worlds than that of Rubi-Ka & Hyboria.

Remember Me?

Postby Grevinnen » Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:38 pm

:D
Hi all. I've missed you so very,very much. Now I'm soon back. Just have to fix my computer.
My life so far has been hell, i don't want enyone to experience what i have been trough, not even my worst enemy. Five years of hell but now I'm finally free. I'm on my feet again nothing can stop me now. I still live in Oslo, moved to a good appartment with my very best friend from childhood- known eachother for 20 years :D
I'm sorry i've not given you any informated you before, i have my reasons. I just fixed internetconnection now and im so happy. Maybe I'll try to use my friends computer till mine is fixed.
I just wanted to say hi, miss you all and i wish you all the best :D/
Big hug from Grevinnen
Grevinnen

Postby Smacdevil » Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:35 pm

Great to hear from you Grevinnen, was getting worried you had left for good! Hope to see you ingame soon :D
Smacdevil

Postby Lianti » Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:51 am

Hi :D

been a long time now :) happy to see you again. Will be nice seeing you online again :) (if i just can get online again myself)

*hug*
Lianti

Postby Jpegg » Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:58 am

Hey there and welcome back :)) It's great to see you :)
Jpegg

Postby Grevi » Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:09 pm

:D So kewl to hear from you :D

I'll try to download ao to my friends computer while waiting for paycheck to fix mine hehe. Can't wait to get online again. I'ts been too long.
While i'm here and maybe someone reads it I want to give special regards to Lianti, Slock, Keho Selavi, Gebs, Morph and probebly some more chars that have helped me so much and been so kind to me :) I still easily forgets names sry hehe :oops:

Lianti have you moved to Kongsberg? I've passed there like hmmm 27 times this summer lol ;) Maybe meet for coffie some time? It's a good break from driving to visit my family hehe :)

Have a lot of fun all, till we meet online again. :D/
Miss you. :weeping:
Hug Grevinnen :beer:
Grevi

Postby keho » Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:37 am

:D
My signature is on a strike
keho

Postby Lianti » Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:46 am

Yea i have :) living at my parents house intil i can get a job somwhere, then i will move to where that might be :)

Would be nice to meet for a coffee :)
Lianti

Postby Grevinnen » Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:09 am

Kewl Lianti :)
Don't know when im on my feet to my mothers but i will let you know. If you are in Oslo we can also meet up for coffie or something. Good luck on the workthingy, maybe not easy to get a job in Kongsberg?? It's many schools in that area but i donno.
This summer i fell in love with a man from Kongsberg but hmm im not sopposed to have a boyfriend i guess. That prikk!!! hehe I'll get over him, it's his loss i like to call hehe
Hug Grevinnen :D/
Grevinnen

Postby Lianti » Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:15 am

yea, men are cruel (not jpegg, but he is mine ;) )

looking for a job in: akershus, aust agder, buskerud, hedemark, oppland, Oslo, Telemark, Vestfold and Østfold :P so who knows where i will end up ;)
Lianti

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:15 am

Not Oppland or Hedmark please, I've lived there and it's no good hehe. I really mean it Lianti! Come to Oslo, it's a nice town, I like it very much here. Yeah men are evils, oki but i have to get some food now, chats laters ;) Hug

Postby Grevinnen » Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:17 am

dammit, I were the guest. :D hehe
I'm hungry!!
Have a nice day
Grevinnen

Postby Jpegg » Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:26 am

You girlies have a good evening tonight when you meet and I'll no doubt call with Leon and let him say hi :))
Jpegg

Return to Alternate Worlds