Ryzom

Haven to discuss other worlds than that of Rubi-Ka & Hyboria.

Ryzom

Postby Murderall » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:17 am

Hey guys, new game for me but old game altogether.

Anyway, it's called Ryzom and I'm having a blast with Venis and Doctain on it. It's not that heavily populated but if u can get a good guild then ur set and good to go.

I don't think it's everyones cup of tea but the tradeskilling setup is awesome and u can both melee and cast, depending on what you decide to train at any given time. Actually got myself on Vent too and that brings out a completely different aspect of the game(any game I'd think).

Anyway, if u decide to give it a go then my in game name is Ispen :D

Edit: canceled my AO account but not sure if I'm permenantly gone, depends how things go with Ryzom
Teh Coolest agent on Rubi-Ka 8)

Teh stuff I use right now Out of date!
Murderall

Postby Psymonator » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:53 am

downloading it atm :) looks quite nice

EDIT: on free trial, means i can only go to the noob island there, you guys on noob island too? or you payin customers?
Psymon The hot Korean Pimp!!! Who Gets With ALL The Ladies!!!
Psymonator

Postby Murderall » Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:28 am

Yeah, we're paying customers 8)

Unfortunately once u've left it u can't get back. Right now we have a guild leader that's taking us out hunting every night, the guild supplies most of our equipment as almost all the in game items are crafted. I get to the point where I'm embarrased to ask for anymore as I begin to feel like a proper scab.

Send Ispen a tell when ur on and if I'm there I'll get u an invite to guild if u want....usually better to get to lvl 20 fight, before u leave the island, at least as that's probably the first thing to lvl for the HP.

Tells work like /tell Ispen blah blah blah or u can add me to friends list and send me a tell from there. Doctain is playing under Vernkarn again and Venis under Corinthian.

The attitude of the players is great, u die and ask for help from guild or in region chat and someone almost always comes to help. Someone at leat tries before timer runs out.

Anyway, send me a tell if u want in, especially if u decide to pay ;)

Murderall

Postby Selavi » Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:36 pm

Downloaded and after a few hours of frustrating testing and trying, I finaly managed to log on. My puter doesnt seem to cope all that well with many of these new games, as I get alot of lag and things take forever to load. But the game looked pretty and had lots of stuff to do early on. Reminded me a bit of SWG in many ways. Especially the crafting, wich was a complete ripoff, but at the same time, the most realistic and fun way of doing it =)
They call this war a cloud over our nation.
Man made this weather, and now he is standing in the rain, saying ”Shit! Its raining!”
Selavi

Postby Murderall » Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:05 am

The games about three years old....isn't exactly new 8)

There is lots to do, there are quest lines that I haven't even bothered with yet on the mainland. I'm right now leveling my close combat as I decided I want to punch things......plus I've been told ur dodge skill increases with it.

Anyway, things are fun, really good guild and vent channel.

Murderall

Return to Alternate Worlds