GTA4

Haven to discuss other worlds than that of Rubi-Ka & Hyboria.

GTA4

Postby Psymonator » Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:59 pm

wtb GTa4 :(
Psymon The hot Korean Pimp!!! Who Gets With ALL The Ladies!!!
Psymonator

Re: AoC Beta Guild signup

Postby Geminion » Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:54 am

My brother was home yesterday showing me gta 4 on xbox 360, i ended up buying the game today :P MAN!! They surely didnt underestimate when they told that they wanted to make this version very complex in terms of effects, ragdoll effect, car realism etc etc...

I mean, jump into a car, ram at full speed into a solid tree, and fly through the front window, and fly a couple of meters in the air while slamming towards the ground, etc etc.. I mean.... WHOAHW!!!
Yours Geminion
Geminion

Re: GTA4

Postby Flameforge » Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:53 pm

(Just split off this topic so not to ruin Jasp's AoC thread)

Psymonator wrote:wtb GTa4

Are you too young to get it? :-'' :wink:

theorion wrote:I mean, jump into a car, ram at full speed into a solid tree, and fly through the front window, and fly a couple of meters in the air while slamming towards the ground

Yeah I know what you mean, man. I'm not used to flying out the windscreen in GTA games lol. Hey on X360 do you have pressure-sensitive controller buttons for brake/accelerate? I'm playing mine on PS3 and it's awesome having brake and accelerate pressure--some cars hate having the gas floored on them!

I was really bummed last night though. It was time for bed so I went to my safehouse to save the game but some moron on the street picked a fight and there was a cop standing right there and he arrested me and took my awesome collection of weapons :weeping:
Flameforge
Website monkey

Re: GTA4

Postby Psymonator » Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:54 pm

aw damn man :/ sucks when you lose ur weapons eh :(

and of course im old enough to play :o i just cant afford the game right now :(, or a console to play it on :P but hopefully all that will change with a short trip to the bank :) really cant wait to get my hands on ti though, sounds soooo much fun :(

hows this multiplayer business work then? is it any good? what can you do? how many players? blah blah blah, spill the beans :P
Psymon The hot Korean Pimp!!! Who Gets With ALL The Ladies!!!
Psymonator

Return to Alternate Worlds